[gps-talkusers] e: Re: his line was messed up on previous mail I think, can anyone help reconnect my gps? new user

  • From: Karen Bailey <karenb74@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: gps-talkusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 01 Jan 2008 19:35:39 -0500

Thank you for helping me Jerry. I can use all the help I can get with this stuff. It can be incredibly complicated. I love doing it when it works. I told friends jokingly the first few days when I could not get my Del or my braillenote to connect with the wireless connections and router in my house that I was going to run away and cook my food in a cabin in the woods over some coals. Back to nature, and all that. Seems like I might really be making some progress after being away from computers for fifteen years or more. Used to have an Apple computer in the 1980's but that was long ago and far away. Never thought I would have anything like this technology when I was a kid. Karen Bailey and Harpo guidedog