[gps-talkusers] e: Re: annot get my gps to connect withbraillenote can somebody help me?

  • From: Karen Bailey <karenb74@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: gps-talkusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 01 Jan 2008 19:30:52 -0500

Thank you John. I will keep your number because I may get stuck again somewhere. Someone did call me, and We found the answer. My receiver was not being named as the destination so instead of saying it was a Holex, it said it was a Magellan and so forth. Thank you for replying. Karen Bailey and Harpo