[gps-talkusers] e: Half Dome, Check! By Kevin Chao

  • From: jim gammon <jgammon1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: gps-talkusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 05 Oct 2007 00:18:16 -0700

Hi Kevin, I am currently checking out your replay file. I am surprised at how few sattelites and even drop-outs you got. I guess it's because of heavy trees or nearby cliffs preventing a good view of the sky. Also, maybe I will find out before you answer, but did you record the entire trip, or did you stop and append data to the replay file as you went along? Jim