[gps-talkusers] Re: current user Pois

  • From: Kevin Chao <kevinchao89@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <gps-talkusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 3 Feb 2008 12:12:54 -0800

John,

I noticed that before the message from Mike was sent out that it did contain
the February 1 date. Something must have gone wrong
between the time I checked the MySendero.com and the time the message was sent
out. Actually, I believe the Extra POIs had a date of
January 9 and the User POIs had a date of  February 1.

Kevin