[gps-talkusers] current user Pois

  • From: John Gassman <johngassman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: gps-talkusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 01 Feb 2008 21:32:44 -0800

Hello,
I visited the mysendero page and looked at the current user pois.
It said:
* <http://www.senderogroup.com/poi/400user.zip>User POIs for version 4: This zip file contains User POIs from the U.S. and around the world as well as Transit and audio ATM points for several U.S. cities. Updated, November 1, 2007.
I am assuming that this really means February first.

May I suggest that if you are going to put a date in which they were last updated, that you keep the update date current?
thanks!
John
John Gassman
mailto:johngassman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Recognition Of The Problem is 51% Of The Solution