[gps-talkusers] User POIS and wayfun:

  • From: "Mary Ellen Earls" <meearls@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <gps-talkusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 3 Feb 2008 13:26:43 -0700

Well when I went up there the user pois were marked February 1st so I downloaded and installed them.

Interesting to say the least.
As for the Wayfun, why not Northern Arizona where the Grand Canyon is. It is a lot cooler up there in September than it is here in Scottsdale, believe me! Or how about Chicago where we can go up to the top of the Sears Tower and Hancock buildings, walk along the Magnificent mile and pester my Sister and teas her about her led foot Just kidding! And well there are wonderful restaurants we could visit and perhaps go on one of the fireboats on Lake Michigan and see the Science and Industry Museum. (I have never done these things even though half of my relatives live there.) Just some thoughts.