[gps-talkusers] Re: cool products

  • From: "Carol Pearson" <carol.pearson29@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <gps-talkusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 8 Jul 2008 22:27:13 +0100

Sound good, Chris. Do you have a model number or anything so that I can try to track them down here in the UK.

--
Carol
carol.pearson29@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

On Tuesday, July 08, 2008 5:49 PM (UK time), Chris Grabowski at chris@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx said:

Hi Carol,
the Outi head phones do not cover your ear in any way.
your ear is completely open to hear the sounds around you.

They use a type of bone conduction technology.
My first experience: I was walking in a snow storm in New York, I
could hear the cars on my left and the GPS both at the exact same
time.  I did have the ear phones on both ears.

Hope this helps.
Chris

On Tue, 8 Jul 2008 16:50:19 +0100, "Carol Pearson"
<carol.pearson29@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Michael,

I'd like to answer your question ... but can't think of anything
right now.

What's so good about the Outi headphones, by the way?
Chris Grabowski
- Customer Support and Product testing
Sendero Group
"The GPS company." Also, distributors of the mPower, PK, Victor
Stream, Voice Sense, KNFB Mobile Reader, Talks, Miniguide and ID Mate

Phone: 888-757-6810 EXT. 113
Email: chris@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx