[gps-talkusers] Re: cool products

  • From: "Carol Pearson" <carol.pearson29@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <gps-talkusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 8 Jul 2008 22:26:33 +0100

Ah, now that reminds me! The Zenstone is very popular here in the UK. Just a few buttons to press ...

--
Carol
carol.pearson29@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

On Tuesday, July 08, 2008 5:49 PM (UK time), Jose Lomeli at jose.lomeli@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx said:

You should put up their the iPOD Shuffle it is very accessible I have
it and it is cool!
Jose Lomeli
Email:
jose.lomeli@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Website:
http://joselomeli93.blind-planet.com
Subscribe to my mailing list by sending an email to.
blind_technologies-subscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
JAWS For Windows 8.0 user.
Windows XP Home User.