[gps-talkusers] Re: buying a Iphone as a stand alone GPS Device

  • From: "richmail" <richardsynnott@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <gps-talkusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 3 Feb 2011 01:05:30 -0000

Hello,
I must admit, I find Navigon pritty good, and the information regarding street names is comparable to other aps I have tried.
I live inn a fairly rural area, but still get most of this type of info.
After opening Navigon, select (show map), and when you touch the screen just above the ap-switch button, the current street or road name is anounnced, if it is in Navigon's system.
Hope this helps, and that I haven't misled you.
I'm going to try the aps that Richard T mentiond.
All the best, Richard.
----- Original Message ----- From: "Richard Turner" <richard@xxxxxxxxxxxx>