[gps-talkusers] Re: bluetooth gps units

  • From: "Richard Myers" <dkmyers28@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: gps-talkusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 27 Oct 2005 11:09:19 +0900

Hello, Les,
Would you mind telling me how you ordered that Holux GPS receiver? Every time I search for it, I can find no place to order it.

Thank you

Dick

(8):[(8)

From: "Les Kriegler" <kriegler@xxxxxxxxxxxx> Reply-To: gps-talkusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx To: <gps-talkusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> Subject: [gps-talkusers] Re: bluetooth gps units Date: Wed, 26 Oct 2005 20:56:39 -0400

Hi,

I have ordered the Holux GR-236 and would like to correspond with anyone who
has used the Holux Receiver for pointers on setting it up for use.  I will
be using it with the mPower.  Thanks in advance.
Best Regards,

Les