[gps-talkusers] Re: auto versus ped travel and gps settings

  • From: "Kevin Chao" <g.unit89@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <gps-talkusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 2 Jan 2008 18:23:54 -0600

John,

With the monthly  User POI compilation, it is divided per country. Then there
are POIs for Talking ATMs, General ATMs, transits,
exits  which are specific the the US and provide for a few hundred thousand of
pOIs. These POIs are updated a few times a year. Then
there are RMF POIs for the entire United States and other countries, which
provide for some rather interesting POIs. Then there are
the Geological POIs, which add a fair amount of POIs, which are for the US and
are divided up by state.

Visit MySendero.com for more details and instructions on obtaining these POIs

Kevin