[gps-talkusers] Re: Sendero chat

  • From: "Raul A. Gallegos" <raul@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: gps-talkusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 29 Feb 2008 10:23:39 -0500

It would also be nice to start seeing SenseNav users there as well. I can forward the announcement to our note taker list where some SenseNav customers hang out. Last night was pretty slow.

Charles LaPierre said the following on 2/28/2008 10:19 PM:
Sorry everyone, The room was locked by mistake its unlocked now a little too late I guess. Chris did told me there was at least Jerry who made it in later. Who else tried to enter and couldn't get in? I saw Armando, George and Jerry, who are the normal regulars in the chat room. We are still trying to figure out which day to do this chat to maximize user turnout, if we don't start getting new faces and more users we may have to change it from a weekly chat to a monthly one or only when there is a need.

If you are interested in these chat sessions please let us know, send a private email to chris@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx with which days and times you would be available, if possible convert your local time to Eastern Standard Time.

Thanks
Charles.

At 06:14 PM 2/28/2008, you wrote:
Hello Sendero,
Read your mail and tell Cris to unlock the room by going into the menu or
alt key and right arrow to administrating and down arrow to unlock the room
and uncheck it.
Jerry Hogan