[gps-talkusers] Re: Sendero specials and new products

  • From: "Paul Henrichsen" <paulh52@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <gps-talkusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 27 Feb 2008 16:14:46 -0800

Hi, Charles. How would I get the rss feeds and podcasts into my braille
plus? I couldn't find the direct feed on the web site so I could copy it in.
Internet explorer wanted to use its own rss reader.
Thanks.

Paul Henrichsen
paulh52@xxxxxxxxxxx
Kurzweil 1000 Technical Support Engineer
(800) 894-5374
Press 5 then 2
or: (888) 995-9905