[gps-talkusers] Re: Name of Software?

  • From: "Mr. Leslie US1" <les537@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <gps-talkusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 16 Jan 2008 18:36:50 -0600

JJ, thank you so much!

Leslie--

-----Original Message-----
From: gps-talkusers-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:gps-talkusers-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of J.J. Meddaugh
Sent: Tuesday, January 15, 2008 12:07 PM
To: gps-talkusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [gps-talkusers] Re: Name of Software?

Hello. Holux, as you mentioned, is a brand of GPS receiver.
Several programs willl work with various Holux receivers, for instance, the
Trekker that you are probably referring to. Wayfinder, SenseNav, and Sendero

GPS also work with some or all Holux receivers.
Hope this helps.

J.J.
www.BlindBargains.com
Deals, news, and resources for the blind and visually impaired