[gps-talkusers] Re: Name of Software?

  • From: "J.J. Meddaugh" <jj@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <gps-talkusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 15 Jan 2008 13:06:55 -0500

Hello. Holux, as you mentioned, is a brand of GPS receiver.
Several programs willl work with various Holux receivers, for instance, the Trekker that you are probably referring to. Wayfinder, SenseNav, and Sendero GPS also work with some or all Holux receivers.
Hope this helps.

J.J.
www.BlindBargains.com
Deals, news, and resources for the blind and visually impaired
----- Original Message ----- From: "Mr. Leslie US1" <les537@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>