[gps-talkusers] Re: Mysendero.com login issues.

  • From: Kevin Chao <kevinchao89@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <gps-talkusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 6 Jul 2008 11:49:57 -0700

Things seem to be working here.

First, I visit www.GoSendero.com
Second, I type in the serial number of my BrailleNote, which can be found by
pressing SPACE/READ with I from the Main Menu and pressthe SPACEBAR twice.
Third, I type in my password and ENTER and there I have access to the Maps
and GPS Product.

Thanks,

Kevin
I would encourage you to visit the Chaos World of Assistive Technology Blog
at:
http://www.chaosat.wordpress.com/
Postings are dealing with the latest and greatest happenings, tips and
tricks and other items of interest.