[gps-talkusers] Re: Mysendero.com login issues.

  • From: Charles LaPierre <charles@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: gps-talkusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 08 Jul 2008 04:23:35 -0700

Hi Judi
Not sure what the problem is but I was able to log into your account as you so things seem to be working fine. If you cleared your internet cache / history you may want to check recent firewall / security issues you may have put in place or try a different web browser.

Charles.

At 01:12 AM 7/8/2008, you wrote:
Hi
I've tried deleting temp files, history and cookies and still can't login

> From: chris@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
> To: gps-talkusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
> Subject: [gps-talkusers] Re: Mysendero.com login issues.
> Date: Sun, 6 Jul 2008 21:23:30 -0400
>
> Hi,
> can you try deleting your temprary files.
> I also had a consumer of ours try another computer on his own network.
> there seemed to be some software or firewall that his other pc didn't
> have that allowed him to login to the site.
> This was about 2 months ago.
> Chris
> On Sun, 06 Jul 2008 10:28:43 -0700, Christopher Bartlett
> <bridgeweaver@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>
> >I am unable to log into the mysendero page. I am using the correct
> >login info as verified by having Sendero send my password to me
> >again. Is anyone else experiencing this problem?
> >
> > Christopher Bartlett

Find out: SEEK Salary Centre <http://a.ninemsn.com.au/b.aspx?URL=http%3A%2F%2Fninemsn%2Eseek%2Ecom%2Eau%2Fcareer%2Dresources%2Fsalary%2Dcentre%2F%3Ftracking%3Dsk%3Ahet%3Asc%3Anine%3A0%3Ahot%3Atext&_t=764565661&_r=OCT07_endtext_salary&_m=EXT>Are you paid what you're worth?

Charles M. La Pierre
CTO Sendero Group
"The GPS company." Distributors of the mPower, PK, Victor Stream, Voice Sense, KNFB Mobile Reader, Talks, Miniguide and ID Mate
1-888-757-6810

Lat. 37 15' 25" N  Lon: 121 53' 04" W