[gps-talkusers] Re: HELP WITH 4.0 UPGRADE

  • From: "don bishop" <w6smb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <gps-talkusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 5 Oct 2007 10:41:41 -0700

Hi,

Sounds like you forgot to do the 123 reset before trying to install. Hold down keys 1 2 3 or s d f if you're using a qt and press the reset button. Hold down the keys until you hear the short burst of music and release them.

You will know for sure if you did the 1 2 3 reset properly if you do not find navigation from the main menu. Then, perform the install.

Don

----- Original Message ----- From: "O'Farrell, Catherine J." <Catherine.O'Farrell@xxxxxx>