[gps-talkusers] Re: GPS, what does it mean was Re: Re: GPS not indicating direction properly

  • From: meearls@xxxxxxx <meearls@xxxxxxx>
  • To: gps-talkusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 29 Jul 2008 15:12:27 -0700

And oh is it huge megga fun to bust those unscrupulous cab drivers too.
But even better is when you have a good driver with his or her own gps and the
2 of them work together and come up with the same eta and when you get to your
destination, they both say you've arrived at the same time.
Mary Ellen Earls