[gps-talkusers] Re: GPS FRUSTRATIONS

  • From: "Roberto Gonzalez" <rgonzalez@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <gps-talkusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 18 Jan 2008 17:18:50 -0800

Interesting.  I, too have seen this occur but I attributed it to my BrailleNote
PK's need for service thinking that the keyboard was intermittently firing.
The most common command it generates is the A for nearest address.  My
intuition is that it is a software issue rather than related to the receiver as
implied by Paul.