[gps-talkusers] Re: Downloading Program and Such onto a New Card

  • From: Charles LaPierre <charles@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: gps-talkusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 23 Oct 2007 20:40:29 -0700

no you don't Sharonda, but if they are not in the "maps" folder then you will have to tell the GPS software where they are by going into the GPS options and selecting where your maps and POIs are located.

Charles.

At 08:24 PM 10/23/2007, you wrote:
So when I download Michigan, I can call that folder Michigan. When I
download New York, I can call that one New York. I don't have to have
the word, maps in the folder name?

Sharonda