[gps-talkusers] Downloading Program and Such onto a New Card

  • From: "Sharonda Greenlaw" <sbgreenlaw@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: gps-talkusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 23 Oct 2007 19:27:14 -0700

Hi all,
I'm trying to get my CF card set up with the GPS program. I've already
downloaded my Arizona map into a folder I created called Maps. I've
downloaded the documentation into a folder that I created called 4.0docs.
Now, what about the program? Do I just need the 4.0 latest patch? If not,
where do I get the original 4.0 program first? Does this need to be in a
folder? Sorry for the "dumb" questions. Some of the answers might be right
in front of my face, but I think I'm too excited. Thanks for all help.

Sharonda

--
Come, read and take a journey with me at
www.WorldOfShariG.blogspot.com