[gps-talkusers] Re: Digital compass question?

  • From: Charles LaPierre <charles@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: gps-talkusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 11 Jul 2008 14:58:02 -0700

Yes we have Ken, and it crashed our system for some reason and I haven't had a chance to investigate why that was.

Charles.

At 02:53 PM 7/11/2008, you wrote:

Charles have you tried the:

GPS Receiver:  WBT200 Logger-function Bluetooth GPS receiver
Receiver web page: http://www.wintec.com.tw/GPS/bluetoothgps/WBT200.htm

It's a cheap GPS receiver that does have the compass and it seems pretty
stable.  I have one and am testing it right now with Sendero products.

When I say cheap I am talking price not in function.

Ken