[gps-talkusers] Delorme Earthmate:

  • From: "meearls" <meearls@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <gps-talkusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 9 Jun 2005 19:18:44 -0700

Hi folks!
Well my delorme Earthmate seems to be taking longer and longer to obtain satellites each morning.
Peg and I walk as soon as I have taken her out for her first park time very early morning and before I have had my breakfast and we have gone from getting fixes within a couple of minutes to wait 5 10 and one time 25 minutes for a fix. I thought these things were supposed to remember the last position, or is that just in the blue logger it does that?

Mary Ellen Earls
Remember! Today is the Tomorrow you thought about yesterday.