[gps-talkusers] Bye Bye to Google Maps and Hello to Sendero Maps

  • From: Kevin Chao <kevinchao89@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <gps-talkusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 19 Jul 2010 13:56:17 -0500

there was a time when I would bring up Google Maps and  be forced to use
limited Basic HTML. could get driving and walking directions and POI info.
but, that was about all. didn't have access to the map to see what streets
were around or have an idea of nearby POIs. Sendero Maps changed that all.
can virtually explore an area, find nearby POIs, create various routes and
transfer it to BrailleNote PK with Sendero GPS or Windows Mobile with Mobile
Geo. find details for POIs. and, all this and more has a similar feel and
data on multiple platforms. windows for PC, note takers and smartphones.
And, best of all, it's much faster than bringing up Google Maps, efficient,
intuitive and pleasant to use.

And, if no one believes me, give it a try for yourself with the  free 30 day
trial.

Kevin