[gps-talkusers] Re: Bye Bye to Google Maps and Hello to Sendero Maps

  • From: john gallagher <john@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: gps-talkusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 20 Jul 2010 08:56:54 +0100

hi there fine yes of course i can do this with the apex. i am looking forward
to the iphone app but i still think you cannot beat the external gps like the
m1000 or the iblue. i have always used sendero and the maps on the pc are so so
very fast as you say. if i play chess was europe now i can find my way maybe
not on the chessboard though. thanks then kevin