[gpodder-devel] Usability hiccups

  • From: thp at gpodder.org (Thomas Perl)
  • Date: Tue, 24 Nov 2009 23:09:36 +0100

Hello, Silvio!

On Mon, Nov 23, 2009 at 04:43:43PM -0200, Silvio Sisto wrote:
> - No hability to unsubscribe to several or all podcasts.

True. Please file as a feature request.

> - No hability to select all/none in the "Download podcasts" popup
> dialog in maemo.

It does work, please click on the title bar and you get the option for
selecting all/none (both on Diablo and Fremantle).

> - No hability to pause/unpause all downloads in maemo. You can
> manually select podcasts and pause them though. Maybe add a
> "pause/continue all" button at the bottom?

On which UI variant (Desktop, Maemo 4/5) is this? Sounds like a feature
request to me - please file as one. Please note that especially on Maemo
4, we don't have much space left, so there's probably no space to add
this button to the bottom of the downloads list.

> - Once you select all podcasts in the downloads tab there is no way to
> clear your selection meaning you can't pause or do anything to a
> single download anymore (this is only for maemo).

Maybe mapping the "Esc" key to unselect all would help here? Please file
as a bug. On a N810, you should be able to use Ctrl+Shift+A (same as on
the Desktop).