[gpodder-devel] GUI Proposal

  • From: cypherbios at gmail.com (Rafael Proença)
  • Date: Fri, 1 Feb 2008 23:46:10 -0200

I forgot to tell, I've added a "Patchs" section on the wiki created by
Thomas:
http://gpodderwiki.jottit.com/gui-proposal-discussion

One more thing: as you can see, I did not assigned an icon for the View
menu, this is because I do not think that that menu bars should have icons,
it does not follow the Gnome HIG. So my suggestion is to remove the icons
from the menu bar, like in this screenshot
http://img107.imageshack.us/img107/7442/gpoddermockupviewmenumm1.png

Let me know if we can move on to the episodes treeview.

Regards,