[goodfeel] Re: new questions

  • From: "albertm13@xxxxxxxx" <albertm13@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: goodfeel@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 6 Mar 2010 05:07:33 GMT

Hi,

peernet.com's TIFF Image Printer allows you to separate your "print out" into
multiple pages so this will work fine with SharpEye.

Albert

--- Joel wrote ---
Hi there…

A couple of questions.

Is anyone interested in sharing XML files or MIF files.  I found a link on the
web for 400 Bach chorales converted to XML format.  They are excellent.

Does anyone know if there is a simple way to move 1 voice to another (or vice
versa) on a single staff without much copying/?

What does it mean when JAWS announces “rest not visible”?

A problem I have encountered with importing *.TIF files into Sharp Eye is that
if I have multiple page TIF files only the first page is able to be read by
Sharp Eye.  So unless the PDF files are single pages you may encounter the same
problem unless there is a work around.

Joel

** [mailto:goodfeel-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx?subject�q]