[goodfeel] new questions

  • From: "Joel Daze" <joeldaze@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <goodfeel@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 5 Mar 2010 12:56:55 -0500

Hi there.

A couple of questions.

Is anyone interested in sharing XML files or MIF files.  I found a link on
the web for 400 Bach chorales converted to XML format.  They are excellent.

Does anyone know if there is a simple way to move 1 voice to another (or
vice versa) on a single staff without much copying/?

What does it mean when JAWS announces "rest not visible"?

A problem I have encountered with importing *.TIF files into Sharp Eye is
that if I have multiple page TIF files only the first page is able to be
read by Sharp Eye.  So unless the PDF files are single pages you may
encounter the same problem unless there is a work around.

Joel