[goodfeel] Re: making an orchestral score

  • From: "Dmitry Budnikov" <6021635@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <goodfeel@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 31 Jul 2013 09:21:00 +0400

Hello!

Andy, many thanks for Your help. However, it is still a couple of things, which
I don’t understand. The first thing is combining the parts. As far as I
understand, I should go to the “parts and voices dialog”, select for example
the first oboe and press “together”. After that, I should check the “uniform
stem direction” checkbox and select “up” for the first part, and “down for the
second. Is that right? The second question is about page size. Now, when I just
created new score, the page width is set to 7,6, and page height is set to
10,1. I understood, that I should swap the values in order to print in
landscape mode, or I got it wrong.

Dmitry.