[goodfeel] Re: making an orchestral score

  • From: Lindsey McHugh <lindseymchugh@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: goodfeel@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 30 Jul 2013 14:12:26 -0700

Hi Andy.

I was reading this last email, and thanks for all of the labeling info. I have been trying to notate pieces like a vocal score, with words and notes on each part. Thanks for saying that you need to move the number of points to the lefet of the staff to 100 so you'll have room for your labels. How do you make it so that you can see all of the notes and the words? What other formatting stuff do I need to do? I have been messing around with it for a while but still can't make it so that a sighted person can read the score. Any input would be very helpful, as I will have to do this for a project in school. THanks.

Lindsey
** or send a message, to ** goodfeel-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx with the Subject:- faq