[goodfeel] Re: Chords From the Bottom Up?

  • From: "Dancing Dots" <billlist1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <goodfeel@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 13 Mar 2010 11:01:51 -0500

Andy's work-around presents the braille intervals in the desired direction
but, as he says, the related print music will look almost unreadable.  To
keep the print looking good, follow his other recent instructions.  That is,
check the box that says:
Use "UP" intervals for all parts
Which you will find under Options | Transcription Options.  Remember, unless
you close the Transcription Options dialog by selecting the "Save as
Defaults" button, this change will only remain in effect during the current
GOODFEEL session.  That is, after you close GOODFEEL and open it later, the
setting will revert to the default value of writing intervals down in parts
shown in the treble clef.

You can change the default interval direction of individual parts using
Options | Part Control.  Note that the Part Control option is only available
from GOODFEEL's Intermediate Dialog.  That is, you must first load a Lime
file into GOODFEEL.

If GOODFEEL does not show you the intermediate Dialog after you load a file,
then check under Options | Automation Options and set "Prompt before
brailling" to "Always".

Regards,
Bill

Bill McCann