[goodfeel] Re: Chords From the Bottom Up?

  • From: "Andrew English \(paper music\)" <data@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <goodfeel@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 12 Mar 2010 18:49:14 -0700

Oftentimes, what you call the instrument and which clef the part is in will affect the spelling of the chord. To make sure GoodFeel spells these chords upward, I set them in bass clef and call the voice "Bass". It looks crazy to sighted people, with all the leger lines, but it ensures the proper bottom-up spelling of these chords for analytical purposes.

-Andy
www.papermusic.org
Music Transcription and Consultation Services

----- Original Message ----- From: "Dani L. Pagador" <axs.brl@xxxxxxxxx>