[goodfeel] arpeggiations, theory symbols, figured bass, endings

  • From: "Joel Daze" <joeldaze@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <goodfeel@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 13 Mar 2010 17:12:33 -0500

Hello.

I have some questions:

I'm trying to insert arpeggiation markings for chords.  I've followed the
nstructions in the Lime manual and can see the arpeggiation marking but it's
positioned on the chord and is positioned to hight on the chord.  Any tips
to help me with this would be most welcome.  I just want to print the
marking to the left of the chord and have it centered properly.

I'm trying to enter figured bass roman numerals under a bass line.  I've
followed the instructions but when I enter a - to indicate that symbols are
not to be printed vertically Lime prints the "-".  Any ideas?  Also how do I
get superscript characters to print in Lime?  I've again tried to use the
"\alt" character and it does not work.  Is there an equivalent for subscript
(where the character appears lower than the regular text?)

Does anyone know if there is a character for the diminished and half
diminished symbol in Lime.  If so how do I print them?

I'm also trying to create a first and second ending playback in Lime and
have looked up the instructions in the Lime manual.  The instructions are a
bit ambiguous.  Can someone walk me through the process?

Is there a way to print names at the left of the staff for voice 1 and 2?
For a SATB score on a grand staff.  Also is it possible to rename each staff
of the grand staff or can I only use one name for both staves?

Sorry there are so many questions.

Joel