[glideplan_swproj] Re: state borders visualisation

  • From: Ales Zita <ala.zita@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: glideplan_swproj@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 19 Feb 2012 16:13:58 +0100

Hi

I agree with Thomas. Waiting times are far too long. It was good 5 mins or
so on my comp (hi res ones) till the app started. As for the low res - it
took about a minute.
I tried to go offline to check if you're not having the same issue with
elevation (as in my case it will allways take the elevation data from
internet if available and speeds up marginaly when offline), but it did not
help.

I just to remind you the near clipping problem as well (and to inform
others that this issue was already mentioned).
Condition on the picture is resolved by switching off the borders...

A.