[gha] Re: [gha-peace] Re: Thank you for your great effort +++ Merry Christmas & Happy New Year 2016 with Global Peace Science

  • From: Laj Utreja <lutreja7@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: gha-peace@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 24 Dec 2015 03:54:13 -0600

Dear Leo and All:

Greetings for the Holiday Season.

Wish you a Very Merry Christmas and a Very Happy 2016.

May your life be filled with Love, Peace, and Joy.

Laj

On Wed, Dec 23, 2015 at 2:26 AM, Leo Semashko <leo.semashko@xxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

Dear GHA Friends from India, Japan, Spain, Argentina and all,

Many thanks for your holiday greetings!

I happy to congratulate you with Christmas & New Year that we meet by our
unprecedented Global Peace Science opening since 2015 a new, Peaceful Era
excluding wars and replacing militaristic epoch in the 21st century!

Thank you very much for your unique moral, spiritual, and scientific
contribution to GPS!

Merry Christmas & Happy New Year 2016 with peace from harmony through
science, education and culture in a whole,

Leo

Dr Leo Semashko: State Councillor of St. Petersburg, Russia;
Philosopher, Sociologist and Peacemaker from Harmony; Director:
Tetrasociology Public Institute; Founding President, Global Harmony
Association (GHA) since 2005; Director, GHA Website "Peace from
Harmony": www.peacefromharmony.org Global Peace Science from Harmony:
www.peacefromharmony.org/?cat=en_c&key=585 Peace Science Video:
http://youtu.be/hbxY5lREOeA; NO TO USA WAR WITH RUSSIA:
http://diy.rootsaction.org/petitions/no-to-war-hot-or-cold-with-russia