[gha] Fwd: WIHW - Send your Letter of Support

  • From: Subhash Chandra <schandra101@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Leo Semashko <leo.semashko@xxxxxxxxx>, "gha@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <gha@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 15 Dec 2015 00:22:11 +0530

*Dear **Dr.Leo & Global Peace Leaders*

*Greetings from India*

*Thanks for your mail about **GPS Chapter 13**th** it is an excellent
chapter about Plague of the US/NATO Global Militarism/Terrorism. *

*We have already discussed about violence, Terror & war , I think now we
should focus on Culture of Peace & harmony and also discuss on building
bridges of Peace & harmony through Culture of Love & Cooperation.*

*Article on End the Cycle of Violence- James Albertini is good for - To
break the cycle of violence, to save our world from total destruction &
moving into new direction of & building bridges of Peace & Harmony through
culture of Love.*

*GHA **calls for End the Cycle of Violence & building bridges of Peace &
Harmony*

*Global Peace Science: **Building bridges of Peace & Harmony Peace** through
Love & Peace through Culture & Harmony*

GHA calls for End the Cycle of Violence & building bridges of Peace through
Love, Cooperation & Harmony. GHA is dedicated to the WIHW concept of ‘*Love
of the Good, and Love of the Neighbor’ through* *Global Peace Science*
(GPS) from
Harmony and World Philosophy of Harmony. We believe the UN resolution of
King Abdullah II and encourage all the leaders in the world to promote
culture of peace from harmony & religious harmony through scientific
understanding harmony and cooperation.Interfaith harmony is Key to GPS as
Alternative to Nuclear War.http://peacefromharmony.org/?cat=en_c&key=624.

*GPS is a revolutionary shift to “Vasudhaiva Kutumbakam:*

*World is One Family*

*Global Peace Science** is **Revolution **of Love**, Peace & **Harmony**:*

*Victory of Peace over War 2015*

*https://www.freelists.org/archives/gha-peace/05.../docxJOSvu52HJa.docx
<https://www.freelists.org/archives/gha-peace/05.../docxJOSvu52HJa.docx>*

*GPS: Vasudhaiva Kutumbakam**: Solution to the World Crisis*

The GPS formula: One Humanity + One Harmony+ One Peace +One in Harmonious
Diversity Religion= World as one Family (*Vasudhaiva* *Kutumbkam)*, as Victory
of Peace over War and as saving the Earth planet & Humanity:
http://peacefromharmony.org/?cat=en_c&key=585.

Recently, Indian PM, Mr Narendra Modi addressed United Nations General Assembly
on September 27, 2014 glorifying *Sanskrit phrase* – “*Vasudhaiva
Kutumbakam*” by praising ancient Indian civilization and Vedic literature.
Numerous Indian personalities like Gautama Buddha, Mahavir, Mahatma Gandhi,
Jagat gurus stressed the very importance of this phrase – “*whole world is
one family*” convincing the world that we are far more connected as
compared to our differences.

This World Family through Interfaith Harmony and GPS create Oneness of
Global Peace: http://peacefromharmony.org/?cat=en_c&key=635

Dr. Subhash Chandra,

GHA Secretary General and

GHA Ambassador of Peace and Disarmament from Harmony,

http://www.peacefromharmony.org/?cat=en_c&key=583;

Board of Trustee Global Peace Foundation, India; www.globalpeace.org;

Associate Professor (Hon.) at Intercultural Open University (IOU), NL;

On Sun, Dec 13, 2015 at 2:25 PM, Leo Semashko <leo.semashko@xxxxxxxxx> w
*Thanks for your mail about **GPS Chapter 13**th** it is an excellent
chapter about Plague of the US/NATO Global Militarism/Terrorism. *

*We have already discussed about violence, Terror & war , I think now we
should now focus on Culture of Peace & harmony and also discuss on building
[...]

wrote:

Dear Subhash,

Please, let the GHA members know the GHA Secretary General opinion about
the GPS Chapter 13, which was sent on Dec.10. Could me receive your public
response about this Chapter? Thank you.

Best wishes for peace from harmony through science and education,

Leo

Dr Leo Semashko: State Councillor of St. Petersburg, Russia;
Philosopher, Sociologist and Peacemaker from Harmony; Director:
Tetrasociology Public Institute; Founding President, Global Harmony
Association (GHA) since 2005; Director, GHA Website "Peace from
Harmony": www.peacefromharmony.org Global Peace Science from Harmony:
www.peacefromharmony.org/?cat=en_c&key=585 Peace Science Video:
http://youtu.be/hbxY5lREOeA; NO TO USA WAR WITH RUSSIA:
http://diy.rootsaction.org/petitions/no-to-war-hot-or-cold-with-russia