[gha] Re: [gha-peace] Re: Thank you for your great effort +++ Merry Christmas & Happy New Year 2016 with Global Peace Science

  • From: Susana Roberts <roberts_susana@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "gha@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <gha@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "gha-peace@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <gha-peace@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 25 Dec 2015 17:42:53 +0000

Congratulation..love ..love and Peace to all!
Blessings..Happy new 2016!
S.Roberts

Date: Fri, 25 Dec 2015 01:10:28 +0530
Subject: [gha] Re: [gha-peace] Re: Thank you for your great effort +++ Merry
Christmas & Happy New Year 2016 with Global Peace Science
From: schandra101@xxxxxxxxx
To: gha-peace@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
CC: tacvarthy@xxxxxxxxx; gha@xxxxxxxxxxxxx; gha-peace-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx;
arora1anshu@xxxxxxxxx

Dear Leo & all friends of GHA Family
Greetings from India

Congratulation to Dr. Leo and for all GHA members for your contributions
for the success of completing the Global Peace Science Book for
creating a New era of Vasudhaiva Kutumbakam: One Family – One Harmony
– One Humanity in the 21st century!

Merry Christmas & A Happy New Year 2016

Prof. (Dr.) Subhash Chandra

Secretary General GHA -- Global Harmony Association (GHA) India and
GHA Ambassador of Peace and Disarmament from Harmony in India
http://www.peacefromharmony.org/?cat=en_c&key=583 and

Founder Trustee - Global Peace Foundation (GPF), New Delhi, India.
http://www.globalpeace.org/

On Thu, Dec 24, 2015 at 3:24 PM, Laj Utreja <lutreja7@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Dear Leo and All:

Greetings for the Holiday Season.

Wish you a Very Merry Christmas and a Very Happy 2016.

May your life be filled with Love, Peace, and Joy.

Laj

On Wed, Dec 23, 2015 at 2:26 AM, Leo Semashko <leo.semashko@xxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

Dear GHA Friends from India, Japan, Spain, Argentina and all,

Many thanks for your holiday greetings!

I happy to congratulate you with Christmas & New Year that we meet by our
unprecedented Global Peace Science opening since 2015 a new, Peaceful Era
excluding wars and replacing militaristic epoch in the 21st century!

Thank you very much for your unique moral, spiritual, and scientific
contribution to GPS!

Merry Christmas & Happy New Year 2016 with peace from harmony through
science, education and culture in a whole,

Leo

Dr Leo Semashko: State Councillor of St. Petersburg, Russia;
Philosopher, Sociologist and Peacemaker from Harmony; Director:
Tetrasociology Public Institute; Founding President, Global Harmony
Association (GHA) since 2005; Director, GHA Website "Peace from
Harmony": www.peacefromharmony.org Global Peace Science from Harmony:
www.peacefromharmony.org/?cat=en_c&key=585 Peace Science Video:
http://youtu.be/hbxY5lREOeA; NO TO USA WAR WITH RUSSIA:
http://diy.rootsaction.org/petitions/no-to-war-hot-or-cold-with-russia