[gha] Re: To Support (TO SIGN) The AVAAZ World Campaign Contra Financial dictatorship and tyranny

  • From: Leo Semashko <leo.semashko@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Muhammad Yunus Khan <yunushavaida@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 10 Jun 2013 16:21:09 +0400

Dear Muhammad,

Thank you very much for your support of the AVAAZ petition and your interesting
materials.

However, for the GHA membership it is necessary first to review the GHA book
the ABC of Harmony. This is for GHA the first passport of membership. Because
the ABC of Harmony overcomes the total ignorance of people in harmony. This
ignorance is the social soil in which grows the financial tyranny, injustice,
poverty, war, and other social pathologies. Cure them can only having cured the
human mind from total ignorance in harmony.

The first step in this direction - is a brief review of the ABC of Harmony.
Please, could you write it and send it to me, after reading this book to the
following address: www.peacefromharmony.org/?cat=en_c&key=478. It is possible
for you? Do you understand me? We are waiting for your review. Thank you.

Best harmony wishes,

GHA Program Book, The ABC of Harmony:
P/Web page: www.peacefromharmony.org/?cat=en_c&key=253;