[gha] To support (to sign) the AVAAZ world campaign contra financial dictatorship and tyranny

  • From: Leo Semashko <leo.semashko@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: gha@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, peace-from-harmony@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 9 Jun 2013 11:39:05 +0400

Dear GHA Member,

I like to invite you to support (to sign) the AVAAZ world campaign contra
financial dictatorship and tyranny here:

Our $1 trillion chance
In days, G8 leaders could ensure rich companies stop dodging taxes. If a
million of us sign in time, we can tip the balance and unlock $1trillion that
can go towards the schooling and health our children need. Sign now!
Take action now   - https://secure.avaaz.org/en/g8_tax_havens_p/?fp

GHA Program Book, The ABC of Harmony:
P/Web page: www.peacefromharmony.org/?cat=en_c&key=253;