[gha] Re: Children are also my priority

  • From: Takis Ioannides <takis.ioannides@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "gha@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <gha@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, Leo Semashko <leo.semashko@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 29 Jun 2013 14:34:43 +0300

Dear Leo and members of GHA,

        I do remember the first note Leo sent me approximatelly nine years
ago presenting
his IDEA-VISION  for the creation of the GHA, with PRIORITY TO CHILDREN.
And now,
I keep in hand the new book of GHA, "The ABC of Harmony", with priority to
the cell of our global community,
to the future of humannity, to the children of Planet Earth.
       it's our great responsibility nowadays, to advertise and promote
this valuable, accurate and safe tool of education to humans and
oganizations involved with CHILDREN, worldwide.
        We have to teach the CHILD properly, to cultivate the civilization
of his soul and the civilization of his conscientiousness. To get  the safe
directions in his mind, with the scientific method of ABC of Harmony.
        The CHILD living worldwide must learn that if someone wants to be
named a REAL HUMAN, he must know how to behave like a REAL HUMAN. Only via
this method we shall manage to create a REAL CIVILIZATION in the generation
to come.
        Or else, the humanism remains a book page and not a manner of
living and expression of LIFE.

With Hamronious Wishes, Respect and Love

Dr Takis Ioannides
Poet, writer, philosopher,
Pensioner of IBM Hellas sa
Trustee of Maniatakeion Foundation in Greece
Member of the Executive Board of ESTIA of New Snyrna Foundation in Greece
Citizen of Planet Earth
student of this LIFE!