[gha] Re: Children are also my priority

  • From: chintamani yogi <mail2cmyogi@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "gha@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <gha@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 28 Jun 2013 22:08:44 -0700 (PDT)

Dear friends,
Namaste from Nepal
Thank you soooo much for sharing all the good news and views...; we feel highly
motivated by many inspirational thoughts of GHA.

Friends, as you all might know that we also have been doing various activities
regularly for the promotion of Human Values Based Education in Nepal and in
abroad too. We have regular programs- Seeds of Peace, Peace Clubs, Thoughts of
Youths, trainings/workshops for the teachers etc. So pls let us know if we can
do something together in future.

- Last week, I had a nice talk program organized by Interfaith Peace Network;
many youths from different faiths attended this program.

- Yesterday I had  a nice talk program (wisdom, spirituality, positivity and
development... ) for the high level officers of INGOs which are very well
settled in Nepal; I enjoyed meeting them and sharing our views... great...
- Similarly last Thursday, a wonderful team from Chandigadh, India returned
after spending 5 days in Nepal with us; they all belong to Yuvasatta, a
Gandhian org; 15 people (hindus, sikhs, muslims) came here for a cultural
exchange program...; it was really a heart touching program...
- 2 weeks ago, young Muslim girls from Qatar University came to Nepal; we had a
nice interfaith discussion and a long interaction about Women's Empowerment...
they all enjoyed a lot in Nepal.
- similarly, I got a chance to deliver talks in the program of Religions of
Peace (RfP) too last week; it was a very good program...

I think we need more programs like this where we could get a chance to know
each other, sit together and share without any boundary... then the message of
peace spread all over the world automatically; then people will deepen
spirituality with due respect of all the cultures etc.

Pls keep in touch; pls keep on sending us good news...; Namaste to all; smile...
love+peace+service
CM Yogi
> Dr. Chinta Mani Yogi
> Founding Principal - Hindu VidyaPeeth-Nepal (HVP)
> Founding Chairperson - Shanti Sewa Ashram (SSA)
> Patron - Youth Society for Peace ( YSP)
> Founder - Society for Value Education (SVE)
> Chairperson- Nepal Inter-faith Movement (NIM)
> Co-ordinator- GNRC-Nepal >>

Address : Po.Box: 6807, Kathmandu,Nepal; Ph. 00977-1-5527924 /5006125,
Web sites : www.cmyogi.org ; www.hvp-nepal.org ; www.peaceservicenepal.org.np;
http://www.childrenspeacehome.org/

________________________________
 De : celia altschuler <psoleil5@xxxxxxxxx>
À : "gha@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <gha@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Envoyé le : Jeudi 27 juin 2013 21h33
Objet : [gha] Children are also my priority

Dear all,
       As some of my friends I also believe that children should be number one
in our Peace and Harmony communication list. It is our responsibility to leave
a better world for them. But not only must we teach Peace and Harmony, we must
also set an example and live up to it. It's a pretty effective way and you see
good results in the long run.
The ABC of Harmony for Children's Education is an accurate approach for the so
needed change that will result in great benefit for all humanity and also the
Earth.
Thank you,
Celia Altschuler,
Acting President, GHA-LAC,
GHA Ambassador for Peace and Disarmament from Harmony in LAC,
Artist, Poet, Translator,
French Professor, Media Producer,
Address: Parguera, Puerto Rico
Phone: 787-462-1031