[gha] Re: Children are also my priority + update

  • From: Leo Semashko <leo.semashko@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Takis Ioannides <takis.ioannides@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 30 Jun 2013 13:42:25 +0400

Dear Takis,

Thank you very much for memory of our GHA constant children's priority. This
reflect on the GHA Website emblem since 2005 as the Book of Harmony with the
first line in it: "Harmonious Peace, children are its priority"
(www.peacefromharmony.org).

You are the GHA co-founder and GHA Honorary Member. GHA is highly appreciating
your contribution into the GHA Peaceful Mission from Social Harmony with
Children's Priority.

I was glad to update your personal page as you ask here:
www.peacefromharmony.org/?cat=en_c&key=138

We very hope now on your wide spread of the GHA Video: Social Genome of Peace
from Harmony: http://youtu.be/hbxY5lREOeA and  the GHA ABC of Harmony with all
of its 46 peacemaking projects. Thank you very much.

GHA Program Book, The ABC of Harmony:
P/Web page: www.peacefromharmony.org/?cat=en_c&key=253;