[ggcsquicksig] Re: opened new visa account question

  • From: bcbloch@xxxxxxxx
  • To: ggcsquicksig@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 3 Apr 2012 14:39:04 -0700

Irma...I've never downloaded manually as you describe, so I'm unfamiliar
with the process.

Maybe someone else can chime in as to whether this should work?

Babette

On Tue, 3 Apr 2012 10:53:29 -0700 "Irma" <irmbo@xxxxxxxxxxx> writes:
> Thanks Russ and Babette.  I believe I have additional information
> that may
> alter your responses.  I didn't mention that I download my visa
> transactions
> manually by opening the bank website and requesting only particular
> transactions to download, or a particular sequence.  Although I
> download my
> checking account transactions through Quicken,  I had trouble
> initially
> doing this for my visa account so I always do it separately.  That
> being the
> case, it seems to me I can re-open my bank's website and choose
> transactions
> to download, wouldn't that be true?  I think that would be an easy
> thing to
> do.
>
> If you advise me against that I will follow your earlier
> instructions.
>
> Thanks,
> Irma
GGCSQUICKSIG is the Email list for members of the Golden Gate Computer
Society's Quicken Special Interest Group.

TO SEND A MESSAGE TO SIGLEADER BABETTE BLOCH "OFFLIST" -
     Email to: ggcsquicksig@xxxxxxxxxxx

   In the "Subject": line, type "unsubscribe" (without the quotes).