[ggcsquicksig] Re: opened new visa account question

  • From: "Irma" <irmbo@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ggcsquicksig@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 3 Apr 2012 10:53:29 -0700

Thanks Russ and Babette.  I believe I have additional information that may
alter your responses.  I didn't mention that I download my visa transactions
manually by opening the bank website and requesting only particular
transactions to download, or a particular sequence.  Although I download my
checking account transactions through Quicken,  I had trouble initially
doing this for my visa account so I always do it separately.  That being the
case, it seems to me I can re-open my bank's website and choose transactions
to download, wouldn't that be true?  I think that would be an easy thing to
do.

If you advise me against that I will follow your earlier instructions.

Thanks,
Irma