[ggcsquicksig] Re: PC problems

  • From: "John King" <jmk94903@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ggcsquicksig@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 12 Apr 2007 21:44:41 -0700

> I have two more > questions: How can I get rid of tracking
> cookies?

Don't bother!  They aren't worth worrying about.  If you
Really want to take the time to delete them, use the free
AdAware program from Lavasoft.  Google to find a download
site.

> Does GGCS have any classes for "trouble shooting"?

Not as such.  It's too broad a field to have as a class topic
unless the class were six or eight months long.  No one wants
to prepare that sort of class.

We have a Hardware SIG and the School Support SIG that offer
experience in dealing with problems, but they are not
classes.

John