[ggcsquicksig] Re: PC problems

  • From: "John King" <jmk94903@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ggcsquicksig@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 11 Apr 2007 22:47:47 -0700

Well, that could be due to spyware that snuck onto your computer by opening
an email attachment or clicking on one of those ads that look like Windows
messages such as "click here to scan for viruses", etc.

You might be able to correct the problem by buying and installing an
anti-spyware program if you don't already have one installed.  Webroot
SpyCatcher is a good choice.  It's available both by download or at Office
Depot, CompUSSA, etc.

John