[ggcsquicksig] New Quicken Description

  • From: "Babette" <ggcsquicksig@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "SIGLIST" <ggcsquicksig@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 10 Apr 2009 10:53:33 -0700

Thanks to John King, we have a great new adjective for Quicken Bells and
Whistles:
I SAID:
BTW, because the program has gotten so ridiculously over complexed (new verb
form)...

JOHN SAID:
Actually, I believe the word is complexicated.  You wouldn't want to overly
simplify it.  :-)

GGCSQUICKSIG is the Email list for members of the Golden Gate Computer
Society's Quicken Special Interest Group.

TO SEND A MESSAGE TO SIGLEADER BABETTE BLOCH "OFFLIST" -
     Email to: ggcsquicksig@xxxxxxxxxxx

   In the "Subject": line, type "unsubscribe" (without the quotes).