[ggcsquicksig] QUICKEN SIG MEETING, TUESDAY, APRIL 14TH, 10:00 A.M., GGCS CLASSROOM

  • From: "Babette" <ggcsquicksig@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "SIGLIST" <ggcsquicksig@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 10 Apr 2009 10:56:50 -0700

We'll continue with the New User overview, this time getting into the details
of downloading your transactions from bank and credit card accounts,
categorizing them and entering them into the register.
Second hour, for your personal problems and comments.

Babette

P.S.  On Monday, April 13th, I'm visiting Wayne Johnson's Beginners Class to
show them briefly what Quicken looks like and how it works.  If you know anyone
who would be interested, please invite them to attend.
GGCSQUICKSIG is the Email list for members of the Golden Gate Computer
Society's Quicken Special Interest Group.

TO SEND A MESSAGE TO SIGLEADER BABETTE BLOCH "OFFLIST" -
     Email to: ggcsquicksig@xxxxxxxxxxx

   In the "Subject": line, type "unsubscribe" (without the quotes).